In this Episode
We sit down to talk to Kelly Murphy, an Alcohol and Beverage industry CFO discusses:
- 00:22 – Her experience working in the beverage and alcohol industry
- 01:20 – How she found her way into the alcohol and beverage industry?
- 02:04 – What was the biggest learning going from a larger company to a smaller one?
- 03:08 – Did the expectations match reality moving from Molson to Russian Standard?
- 04:15 – Are there any major differences working for a different type of beverage company?
- 05:52 – Where she sees the alcohol and beverage industry going in the next few years?
- 06:52 – What’s more important? Having relevant skills and experiences as a CFO of a high-growth company, or industry experience when it comes to the alcohol and beverage space?
- 08:28 – What is the revenue model in the alcohol and beverage industry?
- 10:01 – What about her background made her successful?
- 12:38 – What advice she would give when communicating with non-finance members?
- 13:34 – How she got into Finance and Accounting?
- 14:25 – How she builds trust with the executive team?
- 16:12 – What skills and experiences are needed as a CFO of an alcohol and beverage company?
- 17:28 – What is leadership?