We know that you are all thinking through the COVID-19 implications for you, your families and in your workplace. The health and safety of our clients, candidates, consultants and staff is Clarity’s utmost priority.
As we continue to monitor the current situation surrounding COVID-19, we have implemented enhanced safety measures which include:
- All staff members are now fully operational out of their home offices.
- All candidate interviews and client meetings are being conducted virtually. We will also coordinate video interviews between employers and candidates, wherever possible.
- Elevated cleaning practices in our office, especially in all high-traffic areas with medical grade disinfectant.
- Avoiding shaking hands to reduce the risk of spreading infection
- From its onset, Clarity was designed to effectively perform our work remotely so that we can recruit anywhere from anywhere. We currently have staff in different geographies and multiple timezones. This strategy is reflected in the cloud-based systems, equipment and processes we use.
This will be a change in “how” we work but not “what we do”.
We are committed to:
- Communicating what we know openly, calmly and honestly
- Respecting the various workplace policies our clients have in place
- Acknowledging the moment and taking concrete action to show we are protecting our staff, consultants, candidates and clients
- Being available and present when you need us
- Going above and beyond wherever possible to support you and our team
Here are some blog posts that might be useful during this time:
We are thankful for your understanding as we continue to navigate these evolving circumstances. We are committed to keeping everyone’s safety top of mind.
Joe and the Clarity Recruitment Team